My Blog Header

My banner and background design is made using designs from kits "Soft Devotion" and "Vintage Charm" by Lynn Griffin. Please visit her blog to see all of the kits by this awesome designer!

Monday, April 6, 2009

Hoppy Easter Matchbook Album

This is the cutest little tagger sized kit for Easter and I just had to find something that I could make with it! Since most tagger kits do not resize and print well, I knew I would have to come up with something that would remain small. Well, I found the perfect item. It is a matchbook album. See the visual of it, isn't it just cute! Perfect for tagger sized kits too. Soxsational Scraps is the designer of Hoppy Easter and you can find this as well as many gorgeous kits on her blog or one of her stores. She also has several full sized kits now and Hoppy Easter is one that is available in both sizes.

Here is a visual of what they look like completed.

Here is the set that I made and Sox has generously allowed me to give it to you as a freebie! Use it like any other QP/BB, just plop your photo in it and print!

You can download it here. Let me know what you think.

8 comments:

Happy Puppy Designs said...

CUTE Debbie!!!!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Easter post on Apr. 07, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this cute album! godbless...kristianne25

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 08 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

I love this idea!

Sarah said...

Cute. I'm trying it! thanks.

Craftymumz Creations said...

Debbie...These are great! THANK YOU so much for sharing them with us!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Do Not Show post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.