My Blog Header

My banner and background design is made using designs from kits "Soft Devotion" and "Vintage Charm" by Lynn Griffin. Please visit her blog to see all of the kits by this awesome designer!

Sunday, August 17, 2008

New kit from Fishinmom Designs!

Fishinmom Designs has the cutest new kit out called "Turtle Time". Just take a look, I'm sure you'll agree. LOL This is a very cute kit for boys or girls. Great for scrapping all your visits to the beach. A bright summery feeling, all decked out with tons of cute ribbons, bows, turtles and starfish! There are tons of elements and papers to choose from. You can find this great kit here.


I've made two layouts from this super fun kit and believe me, it was easy to make these layouts. LOL You'll have so much fun making them, I know you can use this kit over and over again.


No comments: