My Blog Header

My banner and background design is made using designs from kits "Soft Devotion" and "Vintage Charm" by Lynn Griffin. Please visit her blog to see all of the kits by this awesome designer!

Monday, October 6, 2008

Surprise! I've another one for you

I just couldn't help myself. I had to make another set. But, don;t be surprised if you see more goodies, the contributions from everyone has jus been outstanding and keeps my creative juices flowing LOL! Here is a set of QPs made using designs by Panda Bear. If you haven't had a chance to go by her blog, hurry on over there. If you need the list, just backtrack to my entry on Oct 1st and you will find the whole list. So here is the preview.




You can download it here. Now don't forget to leave me some love!

5 comments:

eilajean said...

these are just WAy too cute!!! TY for sharing!

Mumure said...

So cute!!!
Thank you very much :))

Charmed by Gorjuss said...

Thank you so much for sharing!

cjpeterson38 said...

Sweet, in more ways than one can count!
Thanks so much.

Abby said...

Thank you for all the generous freebies!