My Blog Header

My banner and background design is made using designs from kits "Soft Devotion" and "Vintage Charm" by Lynn Griffin. Please visit her blog to see all of the kits by this awesome designer!

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas Charm from A-Liya

This is such a pretty kit. I could scrap Christmas pictures with this one kit and still keep scrapping. Best of all, I can use it for other scrapping too. A beautiful Christmas kit in traditional colours, with great additional items, makes it a complete set. The cluster frames that are available are just awesome, you'll want it all. So hurry on over to Scrap-N-Tag today!


Look at these great layouts I've made.




And of course, I have a freebiee for you. Find it here.

7 comments:

CARLOS SOUSA said...

merry christmas

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous header!

amsangel said...

Great QP's - thanks so much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Love the snowman QP! Thank you very much and Merry Christmas! :) -k

Kathy said...

Thanks so much for the QP. The snowman is the middle is adorable. I don't see too many that are symetric and I like it.

cjpeterson38 said...

Thanks so very much. It is a great qp!

Anonymous said...

Cute Snowman QP! Thank you very much! :)