My Blog Header

My banner and background design is made using designs from kits "Soft Devotion" and "Vintage Charm" by Lynn Griffin. Please visit her blog to see all of the kits by this awesome designer!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Hollly Jolly What day is it???

Oh no, I've forgottwn what day I'm on. Oh well, at this point it doesn't matter, does it! ROFL Here is another freebie set I've made for you. This one comes from the designs works of Michelle's Angels. If you haven't had a chance to get to evryone on the list (posted on the 15th, be sure to check them all out before the 30th. That's when It'll all be over. :( Then we'll just have to wait for next year, which I'm sure we'll return a whole new blog train. Anyway, here it is.


You can download this pretty set here. Come back tomorrow for more.

6 comments:

amsangel said...

Thanks so much for great QP's!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the wonderful page :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your talent. Love the quick pages. From Colleen

My life and I said...

Oh, the beautiful. Thank you very much

cjpeterson38 said...

These are great, thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the adorable Christmas QPs!!! :)