My Blog Header

My banner and background design is made using designs from kits "Soft Devotion" and "Vintage Charm" by Lynn Griffin. Please visit her blog to see all of the kits by this awesome designer!

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Wedding Mega kit by Cari Lopez

Have you seen the beautiful Wedding Mega kit by Cari Lopez? Stunning mega kit in white, gold and peach colours, brocades, satin, damask, diamonds, pearls, and marvelous Roses by Clohie Watkins. Don't think that weddings is the limit with this kit.....you'll use it for countless layouts!

Here are a coupleof layouts I made and I'm sure to hae lots more from this kit.



I have a freebie for you as well. I hope you like it. You can download it here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your beautiful QP! Please make and share a million more! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous, thank you

Anonymous said...

Beautiful QP! Thank you for sharing.
Karen

amsangel said...

Gorgeous QP, thanks so much for sharing it!