My Blog Header

My banner and background design is made using designs from kits "Soft Devotion" and "Vintage Charm" by Lynn Griffin. Please visit her blog to see all of the kits by this awesome designer!

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Simply Spring from Designs by A-Liya

Simply Spring is a perfect kit to scrap those spring layouts of family and friends. With the variety of soft to bright colors and a vast array of elements, you will have something for every spring layout occasion. A-Liya has also made some lovely bracket albums from this kit that will fill an album for you quick as a wink!

I've some layouts made and a freebie as well.




Here is the freebie I have for you. Hope you like it.


You can download it here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Mar. 18, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

beautiful, thank you

cjpeterson38 said...

Love that touch of lace and the pretty doves. Thanks so much.