My Blog Header

My banner and background design is made using designs from kits "Soft Devotion" and "Vintage Charm" by Lynn Griffin. Please visit her blog to see all of the kits by this awesome designer!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Feel the Music Day 4

I have one more freebie for you today, this is the last one. I hope you have enjoyed the ride and all the goodies that have been made for you. Today's freebie comes from designs by Miggins Does Scrapville.

You can downlaod here. Did you leave us all some love??

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Movie/Music Theme post on May. 20, 2009. Thanks again.

Michelle said...

Thank you for the freebie!

Craftymumz Creations said...

I saw the previews and couldn't wait to get here for the actual downloads! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

T said...

Very lovely, you have a great talent. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing with us.
It's lovely.

Gerda

Shirley said...

Great qp..TY4S...

lonsomdov said...

Thank you for all of your great designs on all of the design trains. Love them!!
Hugs

LadyMauve said...

Thanks for creating and sharing all the very beautiful Musical QPs. Love them. :-)