My Blog Header

My banner and background design is made using designs from kits "Soft Devotion" and "Vintage Charm" by Lynn Griffin. Please visit her blog to see all of the kits by this awesome designer!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Bellissimo by Beacon Scraps

You just gotta love the colors on this kit! Bellissimo has loads of papers and elements, as well as an add-on kit that is almost as big as the main kit. LOL You can scrap just about anything with this one and it is another one of those $1.00 deals. Don't miss it.

Here are some layouts I made with this awesome kit.



Here's the freebie for you. And stop by Beacon Scraps blog, there are some more freebies there.

Downlaod it here and leave me some lovin please.

Digital Scrapbooking Freebies

4 comments:

Craftymumz Creations said...

B E A U T I F U L!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you!!

DigiGift said...

Thank you so much for this work of art. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in
DigiGift - The Digital Scrapbooking Freebies List, different to also find out can about Your works. Look at the post:
28 August 2009 - freebies and tutorials list
Thanks again.

LOFT said...

VERY nice! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful page. Thank you for sharing.