My Blog Header

My banner and background design is made using designs from kits "Soft Devotion" and "Vintage Charm" by Lynn Griffin. Please visit her blog to see all of the kits by this awesome designer!

Saturday, August 8, 2009

CV Designs

I am so excited to be a part of Creative Victorian Designs QP Team! Lonetta is a designer of the most stunning kits as well as CU items, photo items, printables and the list goes on. She also has some fabulous challenges where you can obtain some of her stunning kits as posting bonuses! You just have to check out her store, blog and forum to see just what I'm talking about. Below, you will see the first kit I worked with, Antiquated Origins, where I made a brag book set and a bookmark set. I loved this kit and I'm sure you will love it too.



No comments: