My Blog Header

My banner and background design is made using designs from kits "Soft Devotion" and "Vintage Charm" by Lynn Griffin. Please visit her blog to see all of the kits by this awesome designer!

Monday, December 7, 2009

Cartonus - new to me website

Rhonda from Craftymumz Creations told me about this awesome website that offers some absolutly gorgeous templates for boxes. Cartonus has over 100 items available and at a very reasonable price. They also offer some freebies for you to tryout. You should check them out! I have tried a couple of them and am so thrilled with the results. I'll post them as soon as I can. Be sure to check them out today!

Digital Scrapbooking Freebies

1 comment:

Craftymumz Creations said...

Debbie...I'm glad you're enjoying them! What a treasure to find, eh?!