My Blog Header

My banner and background design is made using designs from kits "Soft Devotion" and "Vintage Charm" by Lynn Griffin. Please visit her blog to see all of the kits by this awesome designer!

Friday, August 29, 2008

Lynn Griffin's new kit and freebie

I have some new layouts and a freebie for you today from Lynn Griffin's new kit "Summers End". This is an stunning, elegant and vintagestyle pagekit and add on with wonderful patterned and coloured papers and unique elements. This kit is suitable for most of your familypictures, male, female but also your family tree album. Your pictures will be scrapped in a jiff with all these matching elements and papers in soft browns, blues, yellows, salmons and greens. You can find the kit, add on and some wonderful QP's at The Digital Scrap Boutique.




Here are the layouts I have made.



Now I guess you're looking for this fabulous freebie! LOL Well, here it is.

You can download it here. Don't forget to leave me some lovin!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Continue to receive an error message.

Debbie said...

I just checked it and it seems to be working fine. Maybe you could try again later.

dj said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I downloaded some of your previous GPs and BBs as well as the cornucopia one. I love them all!
Thanks!

cjpeterson38 said...

Great! The composition is beautiful!