My Blog Header

My banner and background design is made using designs from kits "Soft Devotion" and "Vintage Charm" by Lynn Griffin. Please visit her blog to see all of the kits by this awesome designer!

Sunday, August 31, 2008

New Kit-Autumn Midday and freebie

A-Liya has another beautiful kit in her store at Digital Arts Cafe. You will not believe how huge this kit is. There is an add on available and a freebie as well. You can scrap all your fall photos and then some. Just look at the previews. Awesome aren't they!! Check it out today as it is on sale at a great price.


Here is the freebie I mentioned. Don't forget to pick it up too.

I 've made some layouts showing how versatile this kit really can be.


Of course, I had to share a freebie of my own too. LOL Hope you enjoy it.

You can download it here.

1 comment:

cjpeterson38 said...

Simple but very lovely. Will be able to do a lot with it. Thanks!