My Blog Header

My banner and background design is made using designs from kits "Soft Devotion" and "Vintage Charm" by Lynn Griffin. Please visit her blog to see all of the kits by this awesome designer!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Another Terra freebie

Back in March I made some quick pages from a kit that Beacon Scraps was offering as a freebie download. She had it set up as a download-a-day but encountered a major computer virus that crashed everything. She is now offering the whole kit plus a substantial add on complete. Hurry on over and download this awesome kit shocked full of, well, everything! LOL Honestly, she always makes MEGA kits and always offers them free. I have made a cluster frame for you today. And, in case you missed the original QPs I made, you can find them here.

You can download the cluster here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

cjpeterson38 said...

Thanks so much!