My Blog Header

My banner and background design is made using designs from kits "Soft Devotion" and "Vintage Charm" by Lynn Griffin. Please visit her blog to see all of the kits by this awesome designer!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hippity Hoppity by Beacon Scraps

You are not going to believe the size of this kit! There are 42 papers and 178, that's right, no typo, 178 elements! Just look at these previews. A MEGA kit for sure, but are there multiple designers??? Oh no, Julia, Beacon Scraps, has put together the most awesome Easter kit! All by herself and what's more, she offers it FREE! Can you believe it??? I fell in love with it before I even unzipped it. The kit is so easy to work with and so much FUN!! No, Julia is offering it free, but you have to hurry. The links for the kit are good only untill April 30th.


Here is my freebie for you. Like all of my freebies, the links will be active forever!


You can download the set here. Hope you like it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Easter post on Apr. 21, 2009. Thanks again.